Prathiksha Design Home, a Bangalore based mostly vogue model began by Prathiksha Hegde, makes a speciality of saree blouses, robes, salwar fits and a lot extra. Scroll via a set of a few of their finest pattu saree shirt designs beneath.
12 Lovely Pattu Saree Shirt Designs By Prathiksha:
1. This pink, designer saree shirt by Prathiksha options the distinctiveness of french knot embroidery and the class of peacock motifs. The french knots create a three-dimensional, embossed look, which appears to be like nice behind any pattu saree shirt.
2. This emerald inexperienced shirt with paisley embroidery by Prathisksha is a real illustration of how even minimal embroidery on the sides alone can look beautiful. Pair with a contrasting saree for an edgy look.
three. Ruffled sleeves are an enormous pattern in 2019 and right here’s an effective way to include them in your saree blouses. Voluminous and fluttery ruffled sleeves mixed with a standard kanjeevaram saree is a glam search for any event.
four. Wanna stand out in a crowd? Look into jacket blouses.All these distinctive blouses are one more speciality of Prathiksha Design Home. This specific one is beige with ari floral embroidery.
5. Retaining the bodice fairly easy and going all out on the sleeves is a good concept for somebody who desires a shirt that’s not too minimal and never too embellished. Right here’s an ideal instance of that designed by Prathiksha Design Home.
6. Closely adorned with ornate paisley motifs and flowers, this bottle-green shirt will put you on a pedestal irrespective of the place you go. To tug off such a shirt, hold the saree easy so the shirt does all of the speaking.
7. You’ll be able to by no means go incorrect with a traditional gold and purple shade mixture. This designer saree shirt options conventional colours mixed with decorative hand work and a novel again opening. Group it with an off-white saree to spotlight the shirt.
eight. Off-shoulder blouses are one other must-have merchandise this season. It’s a pattern that’s certain to remain for some time. This mustard off-shoulder saree shirt is a novel creation by Prathiksha. Pair it with a easy saree to make the shirt pop.
9. This detailed shirt encompasses a cinched-in puff sleeve with floral embroidery on the neckline and heavy embellishment on the backside half of the sleeve. Simply what a bride must shine at her marriage ceremony!
10. Right here’s one more note-worthy design by Prathiksha. It’s an off-white uncooked silk shirt with intricate zardosi work. This type of shirt is a wardrobe staple as it could pair properly with just about any saree.
11. Versatile and stylish, this purple, hand-embroidered shirt is a good selection for weddings. Whether or not it’s for the bride or a visitor, it’s a particular go-to selection.
12. One more instance of favor and finesse, this brilliant pink shirt is intricately detailed with floral embroidery all around the bodice in addition to sleeves. An exquisite choice for brides who don’t like to stay to conventional marriage ceremony colours.
Telephone: +91 95352 77773